Saturday 20 December 2008

A response from the Christmas Competition Winner.

Tamara Pollock won the BubbleCow free edit this Christmas. She had her manuscript returned to her a few days ago. Here's what she had to say:

"I was so excited at winning the free Christmas edit that I immediately set about butchering my manuscript in preparation for sending it out to Bubblecow. Once I had done a thorough job of it, I deleted all the changes and brought it back to something like its original state. Then I emailed it and sat biting my nails for a week.

I was relieved and hugely encouraged by Caroline's comments on my manuscript and by the speed and professionalism with which she presented the final edit, winkling out all the issues which needed addressing (from cringe-inducing contradictions to the tiniest missing comma). I now have the motivation to make changes and to finish it! Thank you Caroline!"